• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

miss beverly!

kayandbev

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi all! beverly came home last thursday (10/29), just wanted to say hi!! she’s experiencing some relocation stress but eating and pooping well so i’m just covering her tank and letting her be. nice to meet y’all!

Attachments

• 374C9BBE-AC8B-406E-A3DB-5464BF8D70EF.jpeg
    374C9BBE-AC8B-406E-A3DB-5464BF8D70EF.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16

kayandbev

Bearded Dragon Egg
(btw i don’t rely on the round gauges you can see here!!!! i have several digital thermometers, the dials are just for a General idea of ambient temps)

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
hi all! beverly came home last thursday (10/29), just wanted to say hi!! she’s experiencing some relocation stress but eating and pooping well so i’m just covering her tank and letting her be. nice to meet y’all!
Nice to meet you and Miss Beverly! :)

Rexy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Beverly! Her new home looks so nice! How’s she adjusting and how old is she?

Latest posts