• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

miracle-gro

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
i got some miracle-gro water storing crystals for my crickets and dubia roach
i just need to know how do you do you fix them how much of them and water
do you put in them

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
You realize you are bringing back dead posts from november..
dont even bring it up-.- i had this arguement already lol,you never know if no one replied to his thread and he was knowingly feeding his animals these pellets so i dont see any issue in answering a stupid yet vital question new or old

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
yeah i guess- but i dont understand what her miracle gro exactly is... i've only heard about that for pLANTS.

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
shes referring to water crystals for feeder insects

the water crystals that are for plants contain chemicals i believe

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ahhhh.....well yea; those are posionous for the animals who eat them I believe.

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yes even the "safe" water crystals are poisonous if eaten the animals just suck the water out until its back to crystal form again

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
so your saying that i should not use them then why didn't someone tell me when i posted on here about these i been feeding my crickets and roaches this proply for 5 to 6 month now
someone should have answered my post long before now im worried that i have hurt my dragon, he seems to be fine even my crickets and dubia are fine but i will stop using it
soneone here was the one told me i can use them

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
im not sure why someone here would tell you to use a plant based product for an animal the facilities are probly not clean at all they these are made in i dont know if any damage would be done to your animal or if these are any different from the general water crystals i just highly doubt some plant facility is clean enough for me to feed them to any animal for water

this is why a post should never be "dead" this exact reason

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Bouncer. We're very sorry that your post went unnoticed & that you were wrongfully advised on the Miracle Grow water crystals. The staff gets busy & can't always get an answer to every post, when this happens we feel bad but there's only so much a few staff members can do. I really sorry that you've been using an unsafe product & I really hope the health of your dragon hasn't been affected.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
he seems to be doing good he is going to the vet saterday to get a check up i think he has photo conjuntis with one of his eyes and i want to get a fecal done
wish him luck he not eating good right now

Latest posts