• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mintberry & Crunch

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
then when the babies get bigger you need to seperate them so they arent getting nipped toes and tail so thats more tanks to set up

Dru Redler

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yea ik all that stuff, i'll buy another tank set up after I sell some of the babies.. just dont have cash right now

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
And you need a buyer to buy all the little guys. Breeding is so much fun!!!

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i live about a mile from a pet store but now I have become the pet store lol.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh online start a website forums multiple ways to sell stuff. If you have a petstore willing to buy them that great, just make sure there up for it. 15 to 30 babies a clutch (possible 1 to 5 clutches a season) adds up fast, so have a game plan to get rid of them or you could soon become overwelmed. Im just being a smart arse. Have a few beers in me lol. No breeding is a fun exsperience just be aware of what all comes with it.

Latest posts