• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mid Atlantic Reptile Show

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
M.A.R.S. for short. Is a 2 day show held on sept 19th and 20th at the Maryland State Fairgrounds. I will be a vedor there this year for the 1st time. I hope to meet some people from the forum there as well. I just found out today that My caresheet May be part of the shows program. So I am very excited. The shows website is,
http://www.reptileinfo.com/Home.aspx
So who is gonna go???
Tom

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll be home waiting on details ;)
or at work...waiting on details... and you had best call too ! Or just have Donna call me ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
gonna bring this one to the top as Tom will be at this tomorrow everyone wish him luck

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck Poopers ! Find yourselves some awesome homes... oh.. and can't wait for the new "personal attendants" to find their way here too ! lol
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Update on Mars... Tom sold Babies ! lol
I'll leave it to him for all the details !
Gooo Tom !
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom sold 25 babies on his first day
and has some presales going on for tomorrow.

woo for tom

p.s.
he also picked up one ::) oh well whatcha gonna do lol.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey all,
Today was a great show. I sold at least 25. I will also get pics of my new red itailian leather back female and my AllenBosch redtail boa, and my red foot tortuga,....lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom went home with a few of his beardies that he brought still but he says it was a great success. now we just have to wait for pictures and especially pictures of this leather girl he picked up.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The general rule I apply is.......the more I sell, the more I buy :) Congrats Tom. Make sure to post pics when you settle in.

Tim

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im just glad you had a successful show. i know you needed it. hows your newest lil girl acclimating? Hows the new turtle and boa doing? hope alls well with them. Did you find out if your new dragon is a true italian?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He claims she is a true Itailian. I wont know for about 2.5 years the truth of it...lol However She is beautiful regardless. Pics by late tommorow. I have things to do and work tonight.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sometimes you just have to trust in people lol. If my lil one turns out to be a male he will be het for trans/leather (skeletor line from alessandro in italy) so maybe we can work out a stud lol.

Latest posts