• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Ozzy Osbourne Winkleman

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Meet Ozzy....
HPIM0650.jpg

This is my baby....he is such a sweet boy.....
HPIM0683.jpg

He is almost 1 year old.....
HPIM0668.jpg

We have had him since he was just a litte baby!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a handsome boy he is. Looks totally happy in his home...great job!

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Those are adorable pictures!! I love the colors(teehee).

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you!!! He is a very pretty little boy and he does seem to be pretty happy in his home! He is such a silly butt as well!!!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ozzy is definately a gorgeous little guy! Love the pic of him in his leaves! Too Cute!

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I like that picture of him in his "Bush" as well. He loves that dang thing. When I got it for him, he was really little and could fit in it easily and now he is a chunky butt and knocks it over when he gets in it, but I can't take it from him because he loves it so stinkin much....LOL he is so silly!!!!

tostigirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
he seems such a people "person", really handsome. We didn't know to handle ours as much when he was a baby, he tollerates it, but not to the extent that I see others loving to be held. So, what kind of plant is that? I assume it's a fake one so he doesn't lick the leaves, any suggestions on what to get so I can ad some color and recreation to my cage for my Sandman?

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
It is a fake little bush...I have no clue what it is, but it does have a rock on the bottom of it...maybe it's for a fish tank or something? And yes, he is a people person....he loves to be held, well, sometimes....LOL He has a log, he has a tree....I dunno what to suggest honestly....you just have to try somethings out....over time, he will just be like others...they are so sweet!!!

Latest posts