• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Exodia!

Marnster95

Bearded Dragon Egg
20191217_174318.jpg
Hello!
This is my first time on here and my first bearded dragon. I have wanted one since I was like 6 and was never allowed to have one (my mom wasnt a fan of big lizards) but I have my own apartment and money now and have researched for months and finally was able to bring home my new 2 month old dragon on 12/5/2019. I got him from a small local pet store and unfortunately the person working that night wasnt sure what sex mine is. So for now till I can sex it, it's a mystery. Till I can do that I will just call it a him! Anyway, my boyfriend really wanted to call it Exodia so thats what we did! Right now he is in a 40 gallon front open glass terrarium with a 100w heat build and 10.0 reptisun UVB tube. I have one of those laser temp guns and the hot side gets too 107 and the cooler side is around 80. Exodia is very loved and we both enjoy watching him eat, sleep, shed and be active! So far he has been great, eating a ton, eating his veggies! And has shedded once and seems to enjoy baths! I cant wait to see how he is the older he gets! I just love him!

Attachments

• 20191205_175255.jpg
    20191205_175255.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Marnster95

Bearded Dragon Egg
He is getting veggies every morning, a mixture of collard greens, dandelion greens, carrots and spaghetti squash. He has been eating it every day, usually a few pieces of lettuce and he really likes the squash. I'm feeding him crickets as the main insect and have plans to buy others like the roaches next week!

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
View attachment 21180 Hello!
This is my first time on here and my first bearded dragon. I have wanted one since I was like 6 and was never allowed to have one (my mom wasnt a fan of big lizards) but I have my own apartment and money now and have researched for months and finally was able to bring home my new 2 month old dragon on 12/5/2019. I got him from a small local pet store and unfortunately the person working that night wasnt sure what sex mine is. So for now till I can sex it, it's a mystery. Till I can do that I will just call it a him! Anyway, my boyfriend really wanted to call it Exodia so thats what we did! Right now he is in a 40 gallon front open glass terrarium with a 100w heat build and 10.0 reptisun UVB tube. I have one of those laser temp guns and the hot side gets too 107 and the cooler side is around 80. Exodia is very loved and we both enjoy watching him eat, sleep, shed and be active! So far he has been great, eating a ton, eating his veggies! And has shedded once and seems to enjoy baths! I cant wait to see how he is the older he gets! I just love him!
Hooray and congrats! Your new beardie is gorgeous! :0)

Latest posts