• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MDB friendly enclosure

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi my bearded dragon has a minor case of MBD but it’s all in her front toes so it makes it hard for her to grip things to climb because she can’t move them. Though she doesn’t let that stop her and she still tries and climbs everything. Sadly though I don’t have a lot of things for her to climb in her tank because I don’t want her hurting herself if she falls because she is also 11 years old. I’m wondering if any of you know any friendly climbing accessories that I can have in her tank that also accommodate her MBD

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Maybe make some rock formations out of epoxy and flat stones she can climb without gripping, like very flat, thin steps?

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Maybe make some rock formations out of epoxy and flat stones she can climb without gripping, like very flat, thin steps?
That’s a good idea I’d just have to find a way to make it rough-ish or easier to grip. She can’t really walk well on anything smooth

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
That’s a good idea I’d just have to find a way to make it rough-ish or easier to grip. She can’t really walk well on anything smooth
Maybe glue small sections of something textured (like a bath mat or similar designed for gripping) on it?

Latest posts