• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

*May 2013* "Pic O' The Month Contest" ~ Discussion Thread

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
index.php

Click On The Link Above For Contest Rules & Entries

Please post any Questions or Comments about the Contest or Entries here ...

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is it just me, or are #1 and #5 the same?
Sorry about that everyone, :oops: MY GOOF!!!! :oops: . That will teach me to try & do things after a 13 hr shift at work, with only 3 hrs sleep previous to that ;) . Thank you for the "Heads Up" ...

ALL FIXED UP NOW ... :p

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Used to work at a factory making parts for chrysler. 7 days a week, working 3:55pm to 3:30am. COMPLETELY understandable. :D

Sent from my typewriter using Tapatalk 2

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sorry about that everyone, :oops: MY GOOF!!!! :oops: . That will teach me to try & do things after a 13 hr shift at work, with only 3 hrs sleep previous to that ;) . Thank you for the "Heads Up" ...

ALL FIXED UP NOW ... :p

All I ask is that my submission get posted this time...and that I get the most votes.
:p

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Voting Is UP!!!

Please take the time to support your favorite Photo in this month's contest by casting your vote, any registered Member can vote.
Winner will be posted, when I return from Holidays, near the beginning of the month.​

Latest posts