• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Marley is sick

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ugh. So Marley is sick. He hasnt eaten much for the last two days. Today he has eaten nothing at all, and will not.

I also noticed this morning he has a lump between his two rear legs. Sigh, I m going to try the other rep vet in this area. This will be time number 3 to the vet since I have adopted him. Lights are good, temp is good, food is fortifed, night light on, no worms, etc...

I am so worried, he is barely moving today.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Debbe...Is the lumb by the vent area? Can you post a pic?
When was the last time he ate?
When was the last poop?
Have you soaked him?

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He ate yesterday...not much though. He pooped today..(he does everyday). And yes he has been soaked.. I will try to get a picture up...

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He shouldn't have a lump there other than the normal bulge. Try getting the pic up.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I really couldn't see anything with those pics. Is it on top of his back or under by his vent?

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It is on the top. He is gotten sicker as the day progresses, and we are in snow hell, roads closed, etc...Appt is for wednesday, I dont think I should wait, yet even the buses are down... His front legs are buckling under when he moves. His eyes are alert..body not. Can beardies have a stroke??
Keep my baby in prayer please..gonna snuggle in for the evening..

Latest posts