• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Chlomur

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys, my baby Sunny has had this mark on his leg since I got him in October. He is a happy beardie, great appetite, sheds really well, doesn't get stressed and is completely spoiled.
I have his tank set up perfectly, everything is as it should be.
He had this mark in the pet store but I didnt notice it until I got home with him and when I googled it, the internet said it might be just like a bruise? But it never faded and has remained through his sheds.
He had trauma in the pet shop, he is missing part of his tail. It healed very well and it does not seem to cause him any pain or affect his life.
Maybe this mark is from that trauma?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1097711203.jpg
    Snapchat-1097711203.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Snapchat-1883488442.jpg
    Snapchat-1883488442.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi guys, my baby Sunny has had this mark on his leg since I got him in October. He is a happy beardie, great appetite, sheds really well, doesn't get stressed and is completely spoiled.
I have his tank set up perfectly, everything is as it should be.
He had this mark in the pet store but I didnt notice it until I got home with him and when I googled it, the internet said it might be just like a bruise? But it never faded and has remained through his sheds.
He had trauma in the pet shop, he is missing part of his tail. It healed very well and it does not seem to cause him any pain or affect his life.
Maybe this mark is from that trauma?
So its not growing? Getting any darker? My thoughts are its a type of birth mark - they can be born w/ them --- as long as its not getting any bigger or doing any changes it should be fine -- just keep an eye on it

Chlomur

Bearded Dragon Egg
So its not growing? Getting any darker? My thoughts are its a type of birth mark - they can be born w/ them --- as long as its not getting any bigger or doing any changes it should be fine -- just keep an eye on it
Nope not growing or darkening, Ive kept a super close eye on it and it's never changed :) Thanks!

Latest posts