• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mad at a vet!!!

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Okay, this one is hard to explain... I don't know if he is starting to shed or if he is sick. No impaction, no parasites, and vet said he is okay. It's going on like 4 days and his stress lines are still there. Vet said its normal, they apparently do it for no reason sometimes.

But, my issue is that he looks chink eyed. Like he's been smoking pot when I leave the house. He doesn't do it when basking. Only when he is on his log. I pick him up, he opens his eyes more. If the vet said he is fine, what could be causing this? He got his calci-crix (A supplement I made myself just freeze dried crix with calcium powder) with his fruit n veggie mix yesterday, misted like every day. Yet still no improvements. ~30% humidity, 95 - 105 basking, and 84 - 86 on cool side. Maybe he is overheating? I thought that was ideal...

I'm really worried. I put too much time and money into getting everything care-sheet approved and it seems he did better in the smaller enclosure...

Will post pics ASAP

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2