• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Luci sleeping

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
We finally got there with Luci! He's now sleeping on me!
image.jpg

Think he associated the fuzzy blanket with his fuzzy bunny
image.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci never has slept on me before. Usually if I take him out and he's sleepy he gets revived and runs all through the house! Dexter lately has been wanting to sleep on the heated blanket next to me instead of sleeping on me :(

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awwww! I let Nacho sleep on me in bed while watch tv. I always put him back before I fall asleep because he's still really little. I have a heated mistress pad, and he loves it too lol he'd probably stay there all night. Afraid I'd squish the little guy though!..... When he's bigger :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awwww! I let Nacho sleep on me in bed while watch tv. I always put him back before I fall asleep because he's still really little. I have a heated mistress pad, and he loves it too lol he'd probably stay there all night. Afraid I'd squish the little guy though!..... When he's bigger :)

For Christmas I asked for a heated throw blanket and didn't tell anyone that I really wanted it for Dexter! She loves the thing and my cat Sasha, who is the only one that gets excited over the lizards, hates it. When Dexter is on it she stays away! I check her all the time to make sure the blanket doesn't get too hot.

Zaiden07

Juvenile Dragon
How adorable! I think that's my favorite thing about beardies, them sleeping on you. I've been doing it with Zoey ever since I brought him home :)
uploadfromtaptalk1396661633998.jpg

This is from a few nights ago

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter actually slept on me last night. I usually let her fall asleep on her blanket and then put her to bed after lights out but last I put her in her tank at 7 an hour before lights out because I had stuff to do. I went in to check on her at 9pm and she was still awake, staring at me with sad lizard eyes! So her dad took her out and she laid on the couch with me until we both fell asleep and then he put her back in her tank. She is so spoiled!

I have company coming over tomorrow night and I can't leave her out like I normally do, she is going to be so mad at me!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I feel awful when Diego falls asleeep on me n i have to move him i thinl he pretends not to wake up or know wot im doin but the closer i get to his viv the stronger he holds on hehe eyes still shut of course n tyey stay like that till she bak in then i get the look thatt says awwww wot did i do :( i dnt wanna go bed yet :( in not tired hehe ;)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Deigo and Dexter are separated at birth! She does the same thing, I usually walk real slow towards her tank so she doesn't wake up but I usually get that one stink eye as if to say "I KNOW what you're doing!"

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh defo they have some large brain in such a small little head coz they not stupid by any means. I walked in the hall b4 to put Diego bak in his viv after our daily look out the window(too cold for me 2 take him out yet:() then just as i got to his viv he ran up onto my shoulder n dwn my bak slightly to just below my neck and sat there. He knew full well i cudnt reach him and to top it off my bf had nipped out to the shop so i just had to sit there n wait for him to cum home n get him dwn coz there was no way he was willingly goin bak in. I wudnt mind he gets out lile 3-4 times a day if not more i think he thinks hes one of the kids i thibk he just wants to run n play with us all day. ;) i really luv him so much i cud talk bout him all day. :) i feel terrible now coz i also have 2 kids 2 yr old girl n 5 yr old boy n i dnt talk about them as much as i do Diego. Doea that make me awful. :\

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
No that doesn't make you awful! I could talk about Dexter all day long too! People have to ask me if I still have my cats because they never hear about them! When we are home we tend to leave Dexter out longer than we should. She just usually sits in one spot so it's easy just to plop her on the couch and go on about our business. Even if I put her down on the floor, she will run up the couch and sit in her spot. She likes sitting in the front window looking at the birds in the bush. Her and I always have a discussion as to who would win in a battle, and we both think she could take them ;)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hehe well i do luv my kids more than words can say but i neva had a pet as a child so i think that makes Diego a little more special to me :) wel apart from a fish but i dnt think that counts. So yeh im completely n utterly in love :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love all these photos of sleeping babies! :p They're so sweet and cute when they sleep.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love all these photos of sleeping babies! :p They're so sweet and cute when they sleep.

Luci started a new thing. When we take him out of his tank he runs around the living room for a bit then goes into our front hall and tucks himself into the corner where the front door opens and he starts to fall asleep! If the door is open he will sit behind it and peek underneath it to watch whats going on outside.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm nearly done sterilizing the small pieces like the rocks. Now all that's left is the wood, plants, and basking platform. I'm going to be wrapping the rocks in plastic wrap when they're dry.

Allie's peaceful and comes in spirit form. Really makes the dogs uneasy and jumpy when they see her.

Latest posts