• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for a food Source (Inexpensive)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
aaaaah its so fun to watch everyone battle with breeding crickets and roaches... Yes i am going to breed crickets but only in Autum/Winter!

Because I just breed silkworms, the most healthy food you can get. Just chuck a few malberry leaves in each day from the tree outside my window and when they are nice and big and feed him some and keep some to breed and make eggs for next spring!

Don't you just love spring?

Yip my cricks (breeding and all are doing well, to the point where I havent had to buy for a while) and I got about 1000 silks in varying sizes too ;D

And yeah Vin, I LOVE SPRING . . . last week when I looked out my front door all I saw was a lot of DEAD going on, now I see a lot of GREEN ;D ;D ;D Peaches/apricots in bloom and the fig trees are covered in leaves.

Latest posts