• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LOL! lily was "playing" in the water? :P

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
this was actaully so funny, last night at 9:00 pm my time... lily decided to stop basking and check some things out, she ate some veggies from her bowl, licked the window, and then she decided to actaully drink from her water bowl for about 30 seconds and she looked at us, and drank one more bit of water and jumped in! she splashed everywhere! im thinking shes just having fun! but is it normal? :p and we might be getting another female!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That’s great that she likes the water and if you get another dragon just be careful keeping them around each other they are cannibalistic a big one will eat a small one

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
mine don't like bath but will get into his water dish which is on his coolside of tank and the water was cold to me

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The first night l had Yoda, he decided to have a bath. He got in his water dish at about 10pm ( after heat and lights were turned off) and l thought he would be ok so l left him there and went to bed. I got up at 3am to check him and he was still in the water dish. I was worried so l took him out, dried him off and warmed him up. An hour later l put him back to bed and before l even had time to leave the room, he was back in it so l just left him. Still does it now although he doesn't quite fit in it anymore

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ajandj- yeah lily went in at night to! and but got out and went basking the next day..

Bill- thats great! and no, lily is not much bigger then rose ( new beardie ) rose is a GREAT orange colour! the guy we bought her from wanted to keep her, we bought her for $30.00 bucks only! rose is 8 weeks old and will get pictures of her soon!

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My dragon sometimes sleeps with his head on the edge of his water dish - almost in the water...? I've always thought he must be trying to take advantage of the humidity much like we do when we have a dry or stuffy nose.

Sometimes he walks thru his dish but never stays for more than a minue or two. He gets a bath every day but never drinks while soaking. He only will drink from an eye dropper or from my fingers if I let it drip onto his nose one drop at a time; he's a bit of a Dive Dan - totally spoils, totally doesn't know he's a dragon, totally doesn't know he's not suppose to have EVERYTHING his way - Elton John times 10! - lol.

Latest posts