• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

mmj5683

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! I am worried this could be coccidia or something. My dragon (Derek) has had some bad smelling poop recently and there is always a pool of liquid under it. I find it hard to believe he is over hydrated because I never see him drink water in his bowl or the bath, AND I already have a hard time getting him to eat veggies. That being said I would hate to stress him out at the vet it I don't have to. Any thoughts??
IMG_5033.jpeg
IMG_5020.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello! I am worried this could be coccidia or something. My dragon (Derek) has had some bad smelling poop recently and there is always a pool of liquid under it. I find it hard to believe he is over hydrated because I never see him drink water in his bowl or the bath, AND I already have a hard time getting him to eat veggies. That being said I would hate to stress him out at the vet it I don't have to. Any thoughts??View attachment 31420View attachment 31421
He could have parasites - I would call your vet if you have one a good reptile vet- www.arav.org type in a bigger cities zip code if your in a small area please NO enemas -- take a fecal in drop off go from there- usually runny poop and smelling horrible is a good sign

Latest posts