• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lily had her first poop and medium cricket!

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yay! Lily ( my new juvenile ) had her first poop today! and she moved on to her medium crickets, shes about 3 months old! she likes her habitat and everything. i will get pictures up soon hopefully!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
what age can you give medium crickets or large one i have a 3 to 4 months old bd

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i'm wondering the same thing about crickets. My Yoda is about 5-6 months old (not really sure now), anyway he's 49grams and is 11.4 inches (29cm) long. Only thing is that most of the medium crickets i've seen are bigger than the space between Yoda's eyes..

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Feeding crickets larger then the space between there eyes can cause hind leg exstention and even kill them. It isnt recommended

MegatronsParents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
when you say hind leg extension is this were he practically rubs his belly on the ground and not using his legs to walk, cause megatron pooped his first big cricket today and wow it looked like it hurt the little guy

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
small Dubia Roaches like newborn. Phoenix worms small Super worms

Latest posts