• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

lily and rose- hand waving! :p

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
sooo.... lily and rose handwaved today...

lol, im preeety sure its good, i remember i got told what it meant when ifirst joined but what does it mean now? lol

thanks!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It a submission can they see each other

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yes, they are housed together, they never fight though... and were currently saving up for another tank- bigger tank also... can it be dominace?

Also, i THOUGHT i saw one handwaving, not completely sure.. i rlly dont want to seprate them, the guy at the pet store said they would be fine if their females :/

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They won't fight just one will dominate the other if the are hand waving already you should separate them

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thats not good, but as i said, 1 coulda just moved, but i thought she did... gah... i guess, we'll have to seperate them if i can... thats harsh.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just watch them for any aggressive behavior

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I wouldnt be too hasty in seperating them yet, I have 3 girls housed together and they are fine. If one is a bit grumpy one day the others wave at her, they are all usually fine with each other, but as Bill says look out for signs of agression.
Are they both definately girls? People I know had bought what they thot to be 2 girls only to find they had a male & female when they started hand waving etc.

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
well. they are 11 weeks and 8 weeks, were not SURE, but we all ( me petstore ) and were preety sure its a girl. if it happens to be a male and female or both males, were changing the name and most likely will be seperating them, and their not showing any signs of aggression, yet... we'll be getting a bigger tank very soon, so if we ever have to seperate them, we got the tank ( right now ) and the bigger one.

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
well. they are 11 weeks and 8 weeks, were not SURE, but we all ( me petstore ) and were preety sure its a girl. if it happens to be a male and female or both males, were changing the name and most likely will be seperating them, and their not showing any signs of aggression, yet... we'll be getting a bigger tank very soon, so if we ever have to seperate them, we got the tank ( right now ) and the bigger one.

At 8 & 11 weeks they are really too small to properly sex them, you really cant tell the sex of them till they are about 5-6months old. Heres hoping that it is 2 girls you have, but at least you will have the larger viv to seperate them if it turns out not to be.

Latest posts