• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lighting Fixture Question...

HugoBoss

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have an 18 inch reptisun uvb bulb and I was just wondering if any under the cabinet light fixture would be ok, or if there is a certain kind I need to look for. Also where is the best place to get them.
Thanks =)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
The fixture doesn't matter for the UVB bulb as they don't emit much heat. You can get them at pet stores or at hardware stores, though they'll be cheaper at a hardware store.

Pat B

Super Moderator
I am going to get one of those also. Make sure it is an 'open' fixture if that makes sense....no cover. Also attach with hot glue if you can't use screws. It dries really fast and you don't have to hold in place forever....good luck....:rolleyes:

Latest posts