• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

length of a beardie

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
Is it normal for a beardie to be only 6 inches long (from nose to tail tip) at 10 weeks old? I saw a pic of a guy with a 7 week old beardie and it looked bigger than ours...

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Different BDs grow at different rates, different parents, different genes, different eating habits, different environments, different diets, different BDs. People grow at different rates, grow to different sizes, so do BDs. Some will start out growing more slowly, then suddenly have such growth spurts that you can almost watch them grow out of their skin. Again, all BDs are different, you have no worries if the basics are provided & up to par. ;)

Pat B

Super Moderator
Not too worry about size....mine is a 'runt' with a stubby tail but he is happy, healthy and wise!! lol!! :D I am still waiting for his growth spurt and he is almost 6 months!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Not too worry about size....mine is a 'runt' with a stubby tail but he is happy, healthy and wise!! lol!! :D I am still waiting for his growth spurt and he is almost 6 months!!
Hey, we already determined that you don't have a runt :p

Latest posts