• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kiwano

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Bought a Kiwano because I thought I read it was good for my Boys!!! Now it sits all pretty in the refrigerator because I am afraid to give it to them until I get a thumbs up from one of you!!! Antone know if it's alright to serve them?

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Star Fruit.

Wrong fruit Vesta. You were aiming for kiwi. They're usually close to banannas and pomegranates.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh Okay ! Kiwi I know.. Star fruit I know.. Just didn't know you could feed starfruit to dragons.. apparently not.
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Star fruit is something you eat the seeds of. not really a good food for dragons. And it's super sweet.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
MeKiwanoYosh010.jpg

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I bought kiwi too but I saw this and thought I read it was good!!! But I probaly saw it before and just remembered the name!! ;) I have old timers, remember?

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YEP!!! I'm getting pretty good at this Photobucket stuff!!! Mike always made it look like Brain Surgery so I always thought it was over my head!!! ;D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Save it for you and Mike Vesta. Break out the spoon and cut it in half.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Mike won't touch it!! I know!! From what I have read online it is bland tasting!!! I'll give it a try and let you know!!! LOL!!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Trying it!! Interesting!! Reminds me of a cucumber. Just a little tang.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Can't mistake a kiwi fruit, fuzzy little buggers, they look like their covered in felt. It's only used as a sweetner though not a "feed alone" item.

Most problem veggie eaters quickly turn around once they get a taste of vegs flavoured with kiwi fruit.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Mike won't touch it!! I know!! From what I have read online it is bland tasting!!! I'll give it a try and let you know!!! LOL!!

I figured you guys would be into bland tasting food by now. LOL!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OHHHHH!!!! YOU ARE GONNA GET IT!!!!! ;D

Actually it made my mouth and nose itch really bad!!! Don't think my skin likes it very much!!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
OHHHHH!!!! YOU ARE GONNA GET IT!!!!! ;D

Actually it made my mouth and nose itch really bad!!! Don't think my skin likes it very much!!!!

I have this silly picture in my head of how you ate that thing! Like the Tasmanian Devil. LOL!

Latest posts