• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

K so everyone read this you will worry then laugh

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So korals baby i was soaking her (calling it her cause it seems mean) today. then i took her out of her bath and set her on my chest to dry. Went and sat down on my couch with her on me and turned on the tube. Then she got squirly so i put her in my hand and she bit me and took off. I mean took off she went over my shoulder and was gone. I spent an hour tearing my living room apart looking for her. My wife comes home and asks what im doing. I tell her that the baby is missing and she starts helping me look. Well we spent another 30 minutes or so looking for her. Then i said well im going to leave it alone and set my laptop on the floor and hope she comes towards it for the warmth. I bend over and my wife looked at my back. The baby was attached to my lower (explicative word removed) back. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

thank god i found her but man i cant believe we found her on my back lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*snicker* if it's not bigger than a bread box.........you're bound to lose it eventually.

i found one climbing the dining room curtians once.

Dragonslave

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! That tops anything that has ever happened to me and my beardies! I needed a good chuckle. Thanks!

Latest posts