• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Travels in life are taking me else where and I wont have the room to take them. So I had to find a new home for them.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry, but I am glad you found them good homes.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lance, I hope your next travels agree with you. Glad you found good homes for your dragons.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dang....sorry to hear about that, Lance, but glad to hear they did go to forever homes.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm sorry you had to find new homes for your dragons. I am glad that you found good homes for them though.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It must be terribly sad to have to give them up, dont know what I would do if faced with that decision. But glad they will be taken care of, must ease the mind some.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I am not sure if I will get out yet or not. As for now everything is put on hold.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry to hear you had to get rid of your dragons. If you do get out of the hobby, you'll be back in it before you know it. Its hard to live without lizards :)

Latest posts