• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just saying goodbye

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've reassessed my priorities and have come to realize that posting on bearded dragon/reptile forums just is not for me anymore. With the current status of my career, my future plans, and my college curriculum I just do not have time for it any longer. Its been great getting know all of yall but you wont see me back on here. I finally sold off all my dragons save 2 which will be my pets until they die. I have lost my passion for this hobby and replaced it with a passion for learning I suppose. Good luck to you all. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish all of you a happy new year and the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck with all of your future endeavors as well Brian. Hope you have a good New Year

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We'll miss your excelent beardie advice and your sense of humor :) Hope you have a great life! Good luck with everything!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah Brian... I am going to miss you, bro...
Good luck, and don't be a stranger... you do have my email address...
Lemme know if you ever got those monitors too !
* sighs.... an end of one, is the beginning of another...*

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow....really sorry to hear, but totally understand, Brian! It's been great getting to know you (well....as well as one can get to know somebody online). You've been a tremendous help and an asset to this forum. May your future be bright and prosperous! Keep in touch on FB, dude.

Latest posts