• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just realized I didn't intro myself.....

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
As a boy from the South I should know better too!!! And I've been active on the board...

I have a 3 month-ish old male red hypo-trans leatherback that I love....I got the bug lol....

I don't know how to post pics(help and I will!!!) but he is really good looking and super duper friendly. I purchased from Daichu and have been pleased....willing to help anytime and this guy is nice and nice looking!

I have him in a Sterlite bin big enough for his size while I wait for my custom enclosure to be completed( these work very well and are better than any glass tank for dragons I think)... Great ventilation... I use repti 10.0 like everyone else lol and 150 watt bask bulb on a clamp lamp with paper towel substrate.

I'm already in talks to get a yellow citrus....like I said, got the bug lol

I'd love to show him off so tell me how I can post pics from my iPhone

Great site and info here!!!

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
image.jpeg

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
As a baby.....right out the box. What a gem! Had a toe nip, but looks like a "holdback" to me lol....all our lil guys and girls are holdbacks lol!!

So what y'all think?! Im glad I could post pics!!!!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
For videos you need to have them in an outside source like YouTube and then link them into your comment.

Latest posts