• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just curious

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
Can anybody tell me what variety of beardy I have???
IMG_1777.jpeg

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
He looks like a regular pagona dragon
He looks like a regular pagona dragon-
hey, thanks so much! I googled a bunch of images, but I just couldn’t quite see any striking features that stood out of any breed but then again, I’m new. Like he was literally dropped in my lap out of desperation, kind of knew.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey, thanks so much! I googled a bunch of images, but I just couldn’t quite see any striking features that stood out of any breed but then again, I’m new. Like he was literally dropped in my lap out of desperation, kind of knew.
Watch to see if colors pop at some point-

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
I fell in love within a week. I am sitting here right now, making him a ladder because he climbed up my curtain to get to the window. He’s always trying to get on top of everything. He needs to be the highest thing in the room lol.

Latest posts