• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a general question :)

Scout

Hatchling Dragon
So my beardie really likes going on my keyboard... but he uses it to massage his belly so he can poop better. Of course I don't want him to do this, so i take him off. I feel bad because he really loves it but i can't let him. Any suggestions?

Scout

Hatchling Dragon
Does he have a rock or something in his tank that he can rub his belly on - is he shedding ? Or is shed about to come on? Blaze will rub his belly on the tile floor of his tank if he has loose shed on it

My beardie is getting ready to shed his tail, but he does this despite whether or not he's shedding. Just want him to be happy.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
So my beardie really likes going on my keyboard... but he uses it to massage his belly so he can poop better. Of course I don't want him to do this, so i take him off. I feel bad because he really loves it but i can't let him. Any suggestions?
You could buy a cheap keyboard for him to play on while he's out of his tank near you, so you can use yours without worry.

Latest posts