• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jessie,and scarlett

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Hi just wanted to give a update on my dragons. I weighed both this morning and Jessie is 340g and Scarlett is 174g

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well measured Jessie this morning and he is from head to tip of tail he is 18 inches. 8 inches from head to base of tail. Scarlett from head to tip of tail is 14 inches long and is 8 inches long from head to base of tail

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Just a update on Jessie and scarlett Jessie weighed this morning 366g and is 18 inches long he is 1year and 5months old. Scarlett 7 months old and weighs 224g and is 13 inches long I had measured wrong in my last post. Is that to much weight for either one?
uploadfromtaptalk1356548932562.jpg

Scarlett
Someone played in their veg this morning haven't cleaned them up yet
uploadfromtaptalk1356548966580.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh my....looks like Jessie is wide awake now!! That is good. Is he eating yet and pooping? Spike had his eyes open today for a while but he didn't move any. I guess they wake up slowly from brumation. I check him about 6 times a day if not more....lol. Your Scarlett is a mess....maybe she needed some play time so decided to make a mess of her enclosure....haha!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Yes he is popping and eating he didn't go into brumanation I thought he was going to but I guess he changed his mind
Yea I know scarlett is a mess

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looking Good ...
icon_thumright-1.gif

So glad that things have come around, Jessie's eye looks so much better. Always look forward to these updates on them, thanks for sharing.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Hey Jess....they both are looking happy, healthy, and wise!! Spike is AWAKE!! Germ suggested turning his lights on which I did this morning and he opened his eyes!! I gave him some food this afternoon and he ate some greens and a couple of mealies. I have some crickets that I might try tomorrow. I checked him a few minutes ago and he had moved his mighty self to his hammock!!

Pat B

Super Moderator
lol.....Bea. That is too funny....I have always thought of you as Jess :D
Just looked st a previous post.....'Jess' is good looking! :rolleyes:

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Lol no I was referring to the first dragon pic that Jessie. That ok I have never gave anybody on this forum my real name. My name is beulah but calls me bea

Pat B

Super Moderator
Hi Bea!! Now that I have the right name. Spike was pretty active today but he was not happy. I took out his hammock because I need to get a new one and also the green silky viney leaves..... He ate a tiny bit of greens....no crix and no mealies. right he is belly up in the corner....oh boy....he is going to be a trip!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I'm glad he is awake. Jessie is going to be 2 in July he has never yet go into hibernate. But here how I caught him sleeping tonight

uploadfromtaptalk1361070979247.jpg

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Here a update on my two dragons. Jessie is doing great his eye is better and I measured both dragons and weighed them. Jessie will be 2 in July and he weighs 424g and is 19 inches long. Scarlett is still alittle skittish but doing good. She is 9months old and weighs 320g and 16⅛ inches long

Here some picture of this morning I took after I measured them Jessie the one that in his tank and scarlett is the one my daughter is holding

Here the pics

uploadfromtaptalk1362321329431.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1362321344530.jpg

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Thank you. I have enjoy them never thought I would be into lizards
How your spike doing since came out of sleeping

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good looking dragons!

@Pat B: Glad King Spike decided to join us in the world of the awake. :) Allie missed him so much. LOL! :p

Allie's being much more clingy tonight. She won't let go of my sleeve and clings to me when I try to put her into bed. I'm so loved...

Pat B

Super Moderator
Thank you. I have enjoy them never thought I would be into lizards
How your spike doing since came out of sleeping
Well Bea....you won't believe this! I woke Spike up and he was not happy. I gave a few baths to hydrate him, he wasn't interested in eating, gave me one poop and the little booger decided he wasn't ready to wake up so he went back to sleep. He is now in his hammock, belly on the glass and his nose in the air....go figure!! :D

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Oh no well that a bummer Lol you need tell him that he can't sleep that long next time

Latest posts