• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Izzy...died!:(

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:( OOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

smiley-sad.jpg

Soooo Sorry for Izzy & your loss ...

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks all- I did take Izzy back to store since they have a 14 day guarantee and it had only been 8 and they asked if I wanted to give bd's another try so we did! We now have what they call a juvenile...we have no name or anything for him/her yet as we just brought it home...

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks all- I did take Izzy back to store since they have a 14 day guarantee and it had only been 8 and they asked if I wanted to give bd's another try so we did! We now have what they call a juvenile...we have no name or anything for him/her yet as we just brought it home...
That's great news, I'm glad you decided to give Dragons another try, they really are amazing animals. Any questions you may have in the future, please don't hesitate in asking, this site is here as a helpful community.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Would love to see pics of the new kiddo. While I am sad that Izzy didn't make it, I am very glad that the pet store worked with you and gave you another.

Latest posts