• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ive given Pogie a Morph

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL,

Yeah I know you cant do it. But since I know nothing about her, including her real age. Ive decided to give her a morph . . .

I found this pic of another beardie and it looks sooooo much like P . Colours and pattern I decided shes the same kind.
They say this one is a
Citrus Orange Smoothie mix
Pic I found
sig.jpg

Pogie
SNC00612-1.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like a winner to me!

BTW...I'm moving this to general discussion, which is for anything dragon related.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Looks like the same dragon to me!!! :D

Sounds like a nice drink too!!! : P

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Monique, you just gave me an idea. No one says we can't pretend Grin

Thats what I was thinking. Besides the peeps here where I stay dont know the diff between a "akkedis"(lizzard thingy, dont know the english for it) and a beardie, one lady actually asked me how the heck did I get an akkedis tame LOL, So who would even think twice about my newly given morph LOL

Ahhhhh *sighs* isnt imagination a wonderful thing

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
Ahhhhh *sighs* isnt imagination a wonderful thing

It certainly is! I tend to "live" there! LOL!

So...beardie smoothies, huh?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
looks like the same to me.

I finally gave mine morphs as well. Piggy-sandfire and Oscar- This one is thanks to Brian, a genetic oddity, in other words a freak accident in the reduction of scales on his back, he is not a leather back nor a "normal" stuck somewhere in the middle

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It certainly is! I tend to "live" there! LOL!

So...beardie smoothies, huh?

Yeah sounds delicious eh? And living in a dream world is one of my stronger aspects toooo LOL

I finally gave mine morphs as well. Piggy-sandfire and Oscar- This one is thanks to Brian, a genetic oddity, in other words a freak accident in the reduction of scales on his back, he is not a leather back nor a "normal" stuck somewhere in the middle

Cooool, you could always merge the two (normal and leatherback) to create something unique like norlea LOL

Looks like the same dragon to me!!! Cheesy

Sounds like a nice drink too!!! : P

Yeah and I love smoothies, should maybe concoct a citrus orange one. Should taste great

Latest posts