• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Its been awhile.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey everyone its been a long time since ive been on here vinnie is doing great, hes grown a lot and is just as happy as can be other than its 15° outside so she cant go out. I just happend to look over and this is what i see. She also just ate a whole bunch of roaches about 20 min ago.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423075332663.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423075332663.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 39

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome back! That's a great photo - I'm not sure how that position can be comfortable but it sure is funny!

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya not sure either. Her back legs were just hanging there until i got up to take a pic. I figured she had a full belly and if she just lets it hang than its kind of like us after we eat alot and undo the belt. Lol

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome back! I am new here but I am glad to meet you. From the look of your profile picture you once little guy has grown into a beautiful dragon.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya there is an old thread on here that explains all the issues ive overcome with her health. You would never know by lookin at her now. I need to take her in and see how much she weighs. The last time i checked i think it was like 400 + grams

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome back! Happy to see she's doing so good, she looks great!

Latest posts