• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's a....

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, thanks to one of my gal pals (sorta) from the local, family-owned pet shop, who works exclusively with the reptiles, and is a BD owner/parent herself, I found out 100% FOR SURE what Gobi is, sexing-wise.

And....

(drumroll)

Gobi is....

a....

newstorkboysign.jpg

I personally thought so as well, as I looked and had seen the "bumps", but still wasn't certain. Nice to have "expert" confirmation.

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you! And actually, I'm glad it's a boy. Hubby and son have the 3 cats to help them out. But I think their bonus is the dragon being a boy lol.

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you! And actually, I'm glad it's a boy. Hubby and son have the 3 cats to help them out. But I think their bonus is the dragon being a boy lol.
LOL!! I was feeling outnumbered when we got the puppy so i made sure it was a girl! Then a second puppy had to be a girl because the first one was (didn't want More puppies). And as long as we still have the family's dragon here too~~there's a boy and a girl!! (separate viv's because I am in no position for Baby Dragons!!)

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
it's great that u got a person who know's there way around dragon's. i wasnt so lucky. i went to buy a female they they kept saying they were sure honey bee was a girl. later that day i went to another breeder and honey was a boy. i was tick. i went back to exchange it for a female and they wouldnt. i was mad. but now that im getting to know honey. he's an ok little guy. i still need a new female.

Latest posts