• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this brumation?

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm actually walking in the door right now. Had doctors appointment this morning.

Here are the 2 I was telling you about last night for me/this morning for you.
f3d2550f691e5702960b5a837ec71012.jpg

And here are the 2 I've already made blankets for Lacey. The ones I showed you.

63ead873ef4c74660f38557765188160.jpg

Do you like any of those?
I love them both lol. Sorry bout delay just got up for work lol. Would you be able to make some black curtains with their name sewn in pink dinky on 1 curtain and blinky on the other, across the middle if that makes sense? Aswell as the blankets. Xx

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I love them both lol. Sorry bout delay just got up for work lol. Would you be able to make some black curtains with their name sewn in pink dinky on 1 curtain and blinky on the other, across the middle if that makes sense? Aswell as the blankets. Xx

I sent you a PM - please let me know if you got it or not. Thx Bobbi

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep looking like the girls are going down the path that my gal Izzy is on day 3 of not joining the world for awhile :( don't enjoy brumation time so far Simon is still up but he's slowing down on the food so I'm thinking he's winding down...

As long as you make sure she basks and empties before sleeping for extended period of time.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yep looking like the girls are going down the path that my gal Izzy is on day 3 of not joining the world for awhile :( don't enjoy brumation time so far Simon is still up but he's slowing down on the food so I'm thinking he's winding down...

As long as you make sure she basks and empties before sleeping for extended period of time.
You commented on my Facebook post lol x

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes I am. I'm working on getting my shop set up. It's just taking time posting each and every item. Lol

We also hand make wooden beds, leashes and cage coverings. I've got pictures of it all. Besides it's cheaper to do it this way. Etsy charges me a fee so I have to add that in to the cost. Lol

Let me know what you are looking for. I do it for the love, not the money. It's something we have done for our dragons and it has turned out nicely so we are wanting to share our good deeds. Spread the love!
emoji4.png
I know with some of the folks that sell items they do facebook page and you can also post in here in the Marketplace that way we don't bog down the threads going in different directions :) cute fabrics.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
And that's all that counts! It would be different if they weren't pooping or something. But everything send to be working normal!

What a good mum they have to be going to vet just to make sure. I wish there were more people like you. Heck I wish people would take their beardies to the vet period.
Took girls vets yesterday. They in great health. Couldn't do poop test because couldn't get a poop lol but they been treated for paracites n worms just to be on safe side and a shot of calcium. Dinky is starting brumation but blinky is just being lazy lol

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I think dinky might be coming out of brumation lol
She's has just crawled to frontbench viv to come out. I took her out n fed her
1 small pinky ( her favourite. Only give her 1 once every 2 months) it didn't even touch the sides lol. Then she ate a bowl of worm salad ( six wax worms and 8 supers ) plus all her salad. Then ran around like a mad man for 10 min before going back in viv all by her self to go back to sleep lol
7f047c4bcbaeb35e9ca492cd8cdd8d28.jpg

Dinky

Blinky ate 15 loctus 10 wax worms and 15 supers and a bit of salad, she had a 30 min run around now she sat looking at me wanting to come out again lol
8ec9f3da45c408f841ab1ea73251c9ed.jpg

Blinky

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Make sure Dinky doesn't go back to sleep with food in her stomach. She needs to digest that food or it will rot inside her stomach. Shes needs 2 hours under the lights before she can go back to sleep. Her was hungry! Lol

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Make sure Dinky doesn't go back to sleep with food in her stomach. She needs to digest that food or it will rot inside her stomach. Shes needs 2 hours under the lights before she can go back to sleep. Her was hungry! Lol
She is under light and gone back to sleep lol. It's bath day tomorrow for them both.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She is under light and gone back to sleep lol. It's bath day tomorrow for them both.

That's great! I know you know what you are doing I just wanted to be the protective grandparent and make sure she is okay! Lol

Thank you for letting me know! Sorry I'm just a big worry wort! Lol

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Aww, it seems like she was admiring the worm salad more than eating it. She is too precious :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts