• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jane123455

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie is about 9 years old and she's never had any health problems at all. I got her from someone who was going to surrender her in high school and I've had her for 7 years now with no issues. Recently she stopped eating her crickets, superworms and now veggies. She also hadn't pooped in almost a week which is out of character for her but because she hasn't been eating I figured that made sense but still :(. She seemed a little dehydrated and the only way that I can convince her to drink water is in the bath, so I bathed her in the tub and she put her nose in the water and drank A LOT of water. Her belly was so bloated so I took her out and she "threw up" some water. It looked like clear spit so I cleaned her up and put her back in her cage because I thought the warm water and re-hydration would for sure make her poop. And it did but her poop was a super light color and so so so watery. I cleaned it up and wiped the tile with vinegar and water.

Her mood and temperament hasn't changed at all and she seems otherwise healthy and normal. If anyone could please tell me if this poop is normal and just because of the water she drank or if this is a cause for concern please let me know asap!! Thank you in advance!!! :)
poop.jpg

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
What kind of water do you give her, tap or filtered? And has she been outside, what kind of bugs or parasites live in your area. Many parasites are the cause of lethargy, loss in appetite, and what could be in this case watery poop.

Latest posts