• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this a growth?

stc944

Bearded Dragon Egg
just noticed this white growth thing. is this something to worry about?

Attachments

• IMG_20181106_180936.jpg
    IMG_20181106_180936.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
Are you talking about his nostril? They shed the skin from the inside of the nose. It will slowly come out like that until they rub it off. Don't pull on it. May drive them crazy, but it's normal. :)

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
I understand! I finally got my first not too long ago, but I researched for years and years before finally taking the plunge. And I'm still asking questions!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
NOSESHROOMS!!!!!!! They look like little mushrooms when they come out! Don't pull on them just let them come out on their own. They have a tiny piece of cartilage that covers their nose when they go under water or are in a dust storm, you don't want to pull that out with the shed skin.

Latest posts