• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

? Is she okay

Delilah-mybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does my baby look okay shes just woke up... But she's not very active to basking closes her eyes a lot and just seems tired

Attachments

• 17136233400198809930716638013802.jpg
    17136233400198809930716638013802.jpg
    758.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 17136233811087243147152949494649.jpg
    17136233811087243147152949494649.jpg
    849.5 KB · Views: 5

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Does my baby look okay shes just woke up... But she's not very active to basking closes her eyes a lot and just seems tired
She looks like shes shedding--- is she eating? Did we go over your lighting and surface basking temps? She is basking or not basking?

Delilah-mybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
She is basking and she prefers to stay basking and on her little tree branch I have it's a goes underneath her basking and the UVB she stays in one of them two areas for the most part she is eating and like this morning she ate about 10 or 11 dubia roaches and I read online about her poop and it's not you know diarrhea it's you know regular I guess it doesn't have a smell I just I'm worried cuz her eyes always look like she's tired but there's no mucus or anything like that coming out of them

Delilah-mybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
And she is shedding her tail just shedded and I have big piece of it came off yesterday or the day before and it's still up around her face

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And she is shedding her tail just shedded and I have big piece of it came off yesterday or the day before and it's still up around her face
She might have shed around the eyes -- its normal for them to close their eyes when basking - you dont want them to be gunky - they can get swollen eyes as well when shedding - it sounds like she is doing fine - eating basking and pooping thats what you want -- how is she getting water?

Delilah-mybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
She might have shed around the eyes -- its normal for them to close their eyes when basking - you dont want them to be gunky - they can get swollen eyes as well when shedding - it sounds like she is doing fine - eating basking and pooping thats what you want -- how is she getting water?
Well I've been missing her of course and I gave her I've been trying to give her a bath like soaker and some warm water but she's not that comfortable with me yet so it's a little difficult and then I have a little medicine syringe you know for kids that I've been putting water in and I've been trying to give her at least a few drops a day if that's what she'll take I mean I offer it to her every time I you know I'm in the room or when I'm feeding her I offer it to her it's just a matter of her actually drinking it or not and then of course she does have a water bowl in her enclosure

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I've been missing her of course and I gave her I've been trying to give her a bath like soaker and some warm water but she's not that comfortable with me yet so it's a little difficult and then I have a little medicine syringe you know for kids that I've been putting water in and I've been trying to give her at least a few drops a day if that's what she'll take I mean I offer it to her every time I you know I'm in the room or when I'm feeding her I offer it to her it's just a matter of her actually drinking it or not and then of course she does have a water bowl in her enclosure
Drop water on her nose see if she will lick - rinse the greens before serving - watch her poops if they are moist formed and dark thats good - urate white formed and moist good - you dont want chalky or dried out looking shes dehydrated

Delilah-mybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay I've been giving her kale and I got some bok choy as well but mostly kale it last longer plus the fridge I keep it in is really cold and almost freezes it... I've put it on the top of her nose before so don't lick it from what I've seen how often should I be trying to give her water

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay I've been giving her kale and I got some bok choy as well but mostly kale it last longer plus the fridge I keep it in is really cold and almost freezes it... I've put it on the top of her nose before so don't lick it from what I've seen how often should I be trying to give her water
A couple times a week - did I post nutrition website for you?

Delilah-mybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay that's what I've been giving her since I got her I just gave her bok choy a couple times I don't think she likes it she does like butternut squash though lol...

Latest posts