• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my tank too small?

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I bought the biggest exo Terra tanks from petsmart because I love these tanks but I'm starting to think its getting too small I'm hoping I'm wrong because I really like the doors in the front and all and I spent a lot of money on it. Please let me know you're input or if I'm missing anything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371773536879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371773536879.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 84

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
It was the biggest one they had and I have a 160 watt solar glo mercury bulb all her temps are correct. I just wanted to make sure I'm doing everything that's the best for her.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371777252167.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371777252167.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 71

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is a 40 gallon breeder type tank size. That will give you four and one-half square feet of Floor area, which is enough to keep an adult happy throughout its lifetime . Bigger is always better, but what you have will suffice very nicely.

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone :) I was just making sure I had everything she needs I even have a half log hide for her but I didn't know if I should put it in there cause it seems to take up more space and she never used it

Latest posts