• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my beardie ok?

BeardieDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
He started doing this while I let him bask in the sun outside. Does anyone know why he would do this?

Attachments

• 20240312_130425_1.gif
    20240312_130425_1.gif
    14.9 MB · Views: 19

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He started doing this while I let him bask in the sun outside. Does anyone know why he would do this?
I do not know--- did he quit or did he keep doing it the whole time he was outside- the stretching of the beard is normal - but the twisting and turning I am not sure - let me have some one take a look and see what they think--

BeardieDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
I do not know--- did he quit or did he keep doing it the whole time he was outside- the stretching of the beard is normal - but the twisting and turning I am not sure - let me have some one take a look and see what they think--
He started doing it about once every other day. He seems to be fine after

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He started doing it about once every other day. He seems to be fine after
Heres the response I got from the person I reached out to
I had the same question as you Sadie, did he do it repeatedly ? Is he used to being outside ? If it was just once or twice then he probably had a nervous twitch or unexplained movement due to other factors but if it didn't continue then I wouldn't worry.

Latest posts