• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is his femoral pores clogged??

Talkingbackwards

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I think that my beardies pores might clogged and I wanted to get some opinions. If I am being honest it has been a bit since I last checked his pores, I thought about it earlier when I was giving him a bath and I think they might be clogged. I'm attaching the two clearest photos I could get of them. He's a bit squirmy but I can get more photos if these are not clear enough.

Attachments

• Snapchat-923620759.jpg
    Snapchat-923620759.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210815_165637.jpg
    20210815_165637.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 16

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, I think that my beardies pores might clogged and I wanted to get some opinions. If I am being honest it has been a bit since I last checked his pores, I thought about it earlier when I was giving him a bath and I think they might be clogged. I'm attaching the two clearest photos I could get of them. He's a bit squirmy but I can get more photos if these are not clear enough.
A little -----soak in some betadine solution 15 minutes make it look like a weak tea- soak till they soften up may take a few- when they are soften gently squeeze they should come out--- the stuff looks like a candlestick - make sure he's got something kinda rough to crawl on that should keep them open or help

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A little -----soak in some betadine solution 15 minutes make it look like a weak tea- soak till they soften up may take a few- when they are soften gently squeeze they should come out--- the stuff looks like a candlestick - make sure he's got something kinda rough to crawl on that should keep them open or help
I should if said bath w/ betadine wanted to clarify

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
They’re not too bad, scrub em with a toothbrush and it should be fine.

Latest posts