• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

honksbonk

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m worried about my dragon. I haven’t been around him often because I’ve been having a lot of family emergency issues, but all of his tank temps and humidities seem right. I couldn’t feed him any bugs today or yesterday (he’s still getting swiss chard) because I’m waiting on a shipment and I feel really bad, but he’s been looking like this for the past week or so. His shed just won’t come off. I’ve been spraying him with water and everything. He has a tube uvb and a basking light. Is there anything visibly wrong with him? He’s looking dark too.

Attachments

• D842CBD4-87FA-4861-B186-09F35A464F70.jpeg
    D842CBD4-87FA-4861-B186-09F35A464F70.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • E57C0581-0686-4A6D-ABDA-BC00CEC2BD59.jpeg
    E57C0581-0686-4A6D-ABDA-BC00CEC2BD59.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I’m worried about my dragon. I haven’t been around him often because I’ve been having a lot of family emergency issues, but all of his tank temps and humidities seem right. I couldn’t feed him any bugs today or yesterday (he’s still getting swiss chard) because I’m waiting on a shipment and I feel really bad, but he’s been looking like this for the past week or so. His shed just won’t come off. I’ve been spraying him with water and everything. He has a tube uvb and a basking light. Is there anything visibly wrong with him? He’s looking dark too.

He looks pretty hungry, and possibly a little dehydrated,… his eyes are alert and the position hes in shows he’s moving and basking.

Latest posts