• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Infection or shed

Doppo

Bearded Dragon Egg
Recently I took my beardie Godzilla to the vet to take antibiotics. This was in February. I did not notice any weird coloration around the time I was injecting antibiotics for him but I just now noticed something that looks like bruising around the spot that was near the injection site. Again it’s been months now since I had last gave him his injections so I’m not sure. Does this look like an infection or shed to you guys?
0E7A8E64-0F73-4530-83BC-4A6A18511E8B.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Recently I took my beardie Godzilla to the vet to take antibiotics. This was in February. I did not notice any weird coloration around the time I was injecting antibiotics for him but I just now noticed something that looks like bruising around the spot that was near the injection site. Again it’s been months now since I had last gave him his injections so I’m not sure. Does this look like an infection or shed to you guys?
View attachment 33853
Boy I dont know I am gonna have someone else take a look that has more experience w/ this

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Boy I dont know I am gonna have someone else take a look that has more experience w/ this
She looked at the pic and this is what she has said
The shots might have caused some trauma there , see if anything more develops. Hopefully it is just uneven shed which can happen to any area that had even slight trauma.
Watch if it sheds off - if it looks like its getting worse please post back on here

Latest posts