• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Infected scale?

tyler moreland

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all, for about a year now, my beardie has had some kind of bump on her tail. It started out small and I thought she'd shed it off (looked very similar to a wart) but it hasn't gone away yet. She acts and eats normally and doesn't show any signs of pain when touched (don't touch it often, just to see if it was hurting her lol). After some good ol' google research I'm thinking its an infected scale and want to at least get it looked at. Asking for opinions as to whether or not that's what it is and also whether or not it looks super serious. She is my first official pet so I'm not super familiar with vet visits so if anyone has an idea as to how much it would be to get it looked at, I'd appreciate the input. Thanks!!!

20160526_160101.jpg
20160526_160055.jpg
20160526_160051.jpg

Latest posts