• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im thinking its a GIRL :)

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
I can tell you love Nillie! When you first got her and you were asking me all those questions! That showed me you cared and now look at her! All stretched out saying I'm a happy little girl!!

She is lucky you adopted her!
Awe thank you! Sir Wallace looks so healthy how much does he weigh he looks absolutely gorgeous

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awe thank you! Sir Wallace looks so healthy how much does he weigh he looks absolutely gorgeous

Thank you! He weighs about 200 grams now. I do weekly weigh ins on Saturday so we shall see if he's put on more weight then. He is looking a bit fat to me so I've cut back on his protein. Today was the very first day he ate his entire salad. He always eats his salad but today he finished the bowl for the very first time! Makes a mommy proud!

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you! He weighs about 200 grams now. I do weekly weigh ins on Saturday so we shall see if he's put on more weight then. He is looking a bit fat to me so I've cut back on his protein. Today was the very first day he ate his entire salad. He always eats his salad but today he finished the bowl for the very first time! Makes a mommy proud!
That s awesome. yes Nillie loves her Roaches for that's for sure. How old is sir Wallace

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That s awesome. yes Nillie loves her Roaches for that's for sure. How old is sir Wallace

His hatch date is 4-20-2016 so just over 4 months old. He has grown up so fast.

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
His hatch date is 4-20-2016 so just over 4 months old. He has grown up so fast.
Oh I wish I could find out the hatch date of mine I have no clue but I'm thinking it's very close to the same age that pic I sent earlier was from three to four weeks ago so she's definitely bigger now

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh I wish I could find out the hatch date of mine I have no clue but I'm thinking it's very close to the same age that pic I sent earlier was from three to four weeks ago so she's definitely bigger now

Have you ever measured or weighed her?

There is a growth chart floating around online that a lot of people go by.

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
Have you ever measured or weighed her?

There is a growth chart floating around online that a lot of people go by.
We have measured but not weighed. I was thinking for the last time we measured she's probably about 11 inches right now

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We have measured but not weighed. I was thinking for the last time we measured she's probably about 11 inches right now

Now you know females are smaller than males. I think she is close to Sir Wallace's age if I remember correctly when you got her.

It's getting late for me and my brain is getting tired. But I think I remember you got her in June?

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
Now you know females are smaller than males. I think she is close to Sir Wallace's age if I remember correctly when you got her.

It's getting late for me and my brain is getting tired. But I think I remember you got her in June?
We got her July 6th I think. Lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We got her July 6th I think. Lol

Okay so count back 6 weeks from that date and that should give you an approximate hatch date. Which then should line up with that growth chart online for the age she should be now with the length she is.

I Hope that makes sense. Sorry I got the wrong month.

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
Okay so count back 6 weeks from that date and that should give you an approximate hatch date. Which then should line up with that growth chart online for the age she should be now with the length she is.

I Hope that makes sense. Sorry I got the wrong month.
It s ok no worries I'm thinking she's probably 4 months maybe four and a half

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
According to my calculations she should be about 3 months old. Her birthday should be around May 25th unless she was 8 weeks old then it would be May 11th then she would be closer to 4 months. I would have to guess somewhere between May 11 - May 25. If I were you I would pick a date between those days and just go with it.

annakay143

Hatchling Dragon
According to my calculations she should be about 3 months old. Her birthday should be around May 25th unless she was 8 weeks old then it would be May 11th then she would be closer to 4 months. I would have to guess somewhere between May 11 - May 25. If I were you I would pick a date between those days and just go with it.
Ok that makes sense... =)