• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Idk whats going on please help

layna

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi sorry for over explaining im making this rn at 4am in a major panic because my 2 year old Bearded dragon that ive had since he was about 8 weeks is really scaring me and idk wht to do its to early to do anything and i cant drive anyways, he was chilling all day he was awake ate his crickets and greens had some water , went to sleep around midnight , im playing the game around 2:20am and he wakes up making an exhaling sound and slightly puffing his beard out for a quick sec which is really alarming because he never does this. so i grab him and every once and a while he like gasps/idrk it kindof sounds like a slight choking sound and opens his mouth but his breathing seems perfectly fine and when hes not doing that hes sleeping again on my chest or just watching me, ive been crying for two hours looking up what the outcome of this could be as in MBD or pneumonia and im so scared , is this a symptom of anything else , is there anything i can do to help? i tried giving him more water, he is my life i really need help im so scared rn :( idk much of his tank details becauze im still fairly young so my dad buys all of it(we 100% have all the correct stuff i checked with many different workers and owners before i finalized his tank) i know how to take care of him daily and when to clean his tank etc, thankyou so much if you’ve read this far in again im so sorry for over explaining i feel like im going to die rn this is the most terrified ive ever felt in my life please someone read this.

layna

Bearded Dragon Egg
re reading this hours later and im kinda laughing at my slight over reaction. hes been sleeping for a while and it hasnt happened since im gonna ask my mom in the afternoon if she can take me to the vet to atleast get him checked on bc im super nervous this is something thats been going unnoticed

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
re reading this hours later and im kinda laughing at my slight over reaction. hes been sleeping for a while and it hasnt happened since im gonna ask my mom in the afternoon if she can take me to the vet to atleast get him checked on bc im super nervous this is something thats been going unnoticed
Please go over your uvb your using coil or a long tube fixture-- surface basking temps-- how are you taking them? Those temps should be 95-100 taken w a digital probe thermometer- No coils for a uvb please

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Please go over your uvb your using coil or a long tube fixture-- surface basking temps-- how are you taking them? Those temps should be 95-100 taken w a digital probe thermometer- No coils for a uvb please
Update please--

Latest posts