• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Identifying

KJF

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there can anyone identify my new bearded dragon for me? He is a just a pet, and I adore him, but he is such a pretty looking guy, I would love to know more, thank you
111B1533-1659-4EF8-8E6B-E80E4676B0A9.jpeg
96758382-B911-4883-9EE1-BFCAB03E0D7C.jpeg
image.jpg

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
He looks like he might be a leatherback with some kind of red morph. There might be some hypo and translucent thrown into the mix, I'm not very good at identifying anything other than the basics though. Whatever he is, he's a beautiful beardie!

Reactions: KJF

KJF

Bearded Dragon Egg
He looks like he might be a leatherback with some kind of red morph. There might be some hypo and translucent thrown into the mix, I'm not very good at identifying anything other than the basics though. Whatever he is, he's a beautiful beardie!
Thank you so much, he is supper active and eating really well, I hope he’s happy here

Latest posts