• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I wonder if it was a accident or not

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is a chick that found a Leather at petsmart for 70 bux. I was reading about it on another forum. I cant imagine a breeder sending a citrus leather on purpose to a petsmart. I wonder if it was a accident of if the breeder that supplies them bred so many leathers that he can sell them to petsmart for the price he sells the normals they get. quite the shock i must say.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that is pretty crazy...my friend wound up with a hypo from petco for about $70 but idk how common that is since i despise those places.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Petsmart and Pet Co buys from Sun Pets.......which is a wholesale distribution company. They buy from breeders in mass quantity, and typically buy very young hatchlings. When they're buying 100 babies from 1 person, they don't consider it an issue to lose 3-5 in shipping. Anyways, the breeder rarely has time to realize what he's hatched, or even it's potential. Nor does the wholesaler. This is what mass production without preparedness gets you.

For reference, back when leus were really almost white........i found my first there. Blew my mind.

Latest posts