• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think I accidentally potty trained my dragon

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
:D so I recently started letting my dragon free roam, and I say recently only because he is new to me. I don’t know if anybody has read my introduction post, but he was kind of thrown at me, my son could not bring him to his apartment that he rented so I took over and I was very uncomfortable, letting him out of my sight even for a second. However, recently, I’ve gotten more comfy with him and I let him out of his tank to roam around my room daily and he no longer poops in his tank he only poops on my floor, and he poops in the same spot every time. :D it has to be said it is fairly easy to clean up.

Happy coincidence or normal behaviour?

Latest posts