• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

!!!!! I need your advice.

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I haven't been able to find a Satanic Leaf-Tailed Gecko anywhere, which is a shame because I think they're absolutely incredible.
Anyway, after getting a bite to eat my boyfriend, his sister and I went by the local pet store to look at the baby beardies and skinks.
And what did I see right beside the tomato tree frog and the emperor scorpion?
A beautiful baby satanic leaf-tailed gecko. I got a chance to hold him, he's so adorable and bad ass!
The price is $250.00.
Now, I haven't been able to find any for sale so I don't know of the going rate for these geckos.
The ones I have seen were between $200-$300.

The reptile lady said he'd most likely be there for awhile if I wanted to come back.
I can't stop thinking about this little guy.

Advice??

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
They seem to be quite difficult and are known to just up and die if the husbandry isn't 100% perfect.
It's a huge gamble. I've only had Puff for a short time, but it's been going really well.
However, now I need to figure out low heat but high humidity

Latest posts