• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need help!!!!!

Jonathan58

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lol ok I just built this terrarium for silver and I’m stuck on this one task.... does anyone have any suggestions on how I can put the lights in the holes up top without them falling??? Plz any suggestions will do

Attachments

• AD9D5510-5E9E-4556-A94B-4AF42D009CFF.jpeg
    AD9D5510-5E9E-4556-A94B-4AF42D009CFF.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 07F038CA-7008-4D9B-8823-AD02DF246DF4.jpeg
    07F038CA-7008-4D9B-8823-AD02DF246DF4.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 7

mwalker225

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm no craftsman or anything but couldnt you trace the size of the light to put it on top and make it a little bigger than the trace so that way the light will sit on top and shine through and be nice and snug? Or if you were going to zip tie or something along those lines then maybe put a bar along the top just so you have something sturdy to tie off on...not sure if thats what you were looking for or if it would work but something to think about or even try

Jonathan58

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm no craftsman or anything but couldnt you trace the size of the light to put it on top and make it a little bigger than the trace so that way the light will sit on top and shine through and be nice and snug? Or if you were going to zip tie or something along those lines then maybe put a bar along the top just so you have something sturdy to tie off on...not sure if thats what you were looking for or if it would work but something to think about or even try
Thank u very much I’m gonna look into that

Kayumbo115

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lol ok I just built this terrarium for silver and I’m stuck on this one task.... does anyone have any suggestions on how I can put the lights in the holes up top without them falling??? Plz any suggestions will do
Try this, EMT (electrical metallic tubing) conduit hanger. You can get them in many different sizes at your local Home Depot or Lowes. Put it around the ceramic part of the light and tighten the nut. Should definitely hold it up.

Kayumbo115

Bearded Dragon Egg
Try this, EMT (electrical metallic tubing) conduit hanger. You can get them in many different sizes at your local Home Depot or Lowes. Put it around the ceramic part of the light and tighten the nut. Should definitely hold it up.
Screenshot_20210125-215051_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Latest posts