• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need help with my bearded dragon Kream.

katiels2196

Bearded Dragon Egg
20201218_120657.jpg

I need help I realised that she had a dark spot on her side a couple days ago but she was the process of shedding so I thought I would wait until she was done to further investigate. This picture was taken this am. It doesn't look like stuck shed to me it looks more like something wrong with the scales. I don't know if I can do something to treat it.
She also has always had trouble with her ribs sticking out. I thought is was just a more juvenile thing but now that she is 2 years old the problem has stayed. The dark spot is right where one of her ribs stick out. She's not thin and eats like a champ. My other female is perfectly fine.

Attachments

• 20200930_181058.jpg
    20200930_181058.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 24731
I need help I realised that she had a dark spot on her side a couple days ago but she was the process of shedding so I thought I would wait until she was done to further investigate. This picture was taken this am. It doesn't look like stuck shed to me it looks more like something wrong with the scales. I don't know if I can do something to treat it.
She also has always had trouble with her ribs sticking out. I thought is was just a more juvenile thing but now that she is 2 years old the problem has stayed. The dark spot is right where one of her ribs stick out. She's not thin and eats like a champ. My other female is perfectly fine.
Is she housed w/ the other dragon? If so its possible she has gotten bit -- I would get her into a reptile vet here is a website to find one www.arav.org not sure about the rib sticking out-- has she fallen in the past off of something?

Latest posts