• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need help finding a tank liner for my beardies new tank

nisemu

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have an 8x3 tank now for my baby ( almost four year old ) beardie and unfortunately it's unrealistic to keep using paper towels in this big of a space. I've been looking for things similar to this, non adhesive tank liner, but I prefer adhesive because I can tell my little bud isn't gripping the ground as best as he can which obviously is not good for his joints, so I want to just leave a liner like a permanent flooring and continue to clean as needed. gorilla grip liner would this be okay or do y'all have any better suggestions i'm open to hearing anything pls and thankkksssss

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have an 8x3 tank now for my baby ( almost four year old ) beardie and unfortunately it's unrealistic to keep using paper towels in this big of a space. I've been looking for things similar to this, non adhesive tank liner, but I prefer adhesive because I can tell my little bud isn't gripping the ground as best as he can which obviously is not good for his joints, so I want to just leave a liner like a permanent flooring and continue to clean as needed. gorilla grip liner would this be okay or do y'all have any better suggestions i'm open to hearing anything pls and thankkksssss
You do not want anything w/ adhesive in the tank - its going to give off fumes from the heat / lighting- look into getting a liner w/ some texture to it - Zen Habitats sells liners for a 4x2x2 tanks --

jabda

Hatchling Dragon
Non-adhesive shelf liner from Walmart.. I have the tan bumpy texture that gives traction.

Latest posts